Moja Coffee is still looking for coffee pros for our new Commercial Drive location. If you have what it takes to deliver the best coffee and customer service, we should talk. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The new space which has been under construction for a long time now is finally taking shape. We have just completed all the drywall work and installed a new drop ceiling that will be over the bar area. Next week, we are having the floor poured with a cool concrete finish and then the work of getting the bar cabinets and shelving will start. We will be opening the doors in March, however it's still a bit early to give you the exact date.
As for our new staff, Moja has started the interview process, and have met tons of great people who want to be a part of this special project. We are excited to welcome all the new talent to our team of coffee pros.
Since our first two Espresso Workshops for 2015 filled up so quickly, we will be holding a third one on February 3rd @ 6pm.
Moja Home Espresso Skills Workshop Details:
- Learn basic espresso techniques
- Learn correct milk steaming
- Get an introduction to latte art
- Learn how to get the most from your grind and how to make adjustments at home
- Learn how to choose the right coffee for your machine
- Learn about the coffee roasting process with a hands-on course on our roaster at Moja!